Manchu Laxmi's Wardrobe


  • Manchu Laxmi's Wardrobe
  • About Kanchi Pattu Saree
  • 10 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    nothing short of a wardrobe malfunction will force me click those links;)

    Anonymous said...

    I am not a laxmi-hater...but this was BORINgggggggggggg....I thnk she shud wash her face properly before talking about style. She dresses pretty boldly tho ....and I appreciate the fact that she doesn't care about anythng else.

    Anonymous said...

    Looks like this guy is reading questions from a paper, he keeps looking down so many times....

    Anonymous said...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kt9pvAalqOQ#at=32


    ....You all will love this :)

    Anonymous said...

    she has done so many shows but her telugu is going worst

    Anonymous said...

    @11.17, you made my day with your comment. I didn't click on the link. Just saying. :)
    41 Don't Watch. :)

    Anonymous said...

    I think somebody should watch about Kanchi Pattu Saree... that part is not by Lakshmi FYI...

    Gopal said...

    @11:17, u made my day too...lol
    @11:36,...lol...me too

    Anonymous said...

    jidu moham dhe

    Anonymous said...

    UGLY BITCH!!!