Student kills teacher in Chennai school‎


  • Student kills teacher in Chennai school‎
  • Journalist Diary on the issue
  • 8 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I absolutely support journalist dairy 100% on this issue but parrents are partly resposible too along with this society.

    Anonymous said...

    excellent analysis by journalist dairy. The child is product of nature & nurture or heriditary & environvent. The school & parents play a mojor role in childs personality development.

    Anonymous said...

    If Someone makes a Film "Chaduvuko" No one will watch, but make a title such as dookudu, peekudu,adhurs,mudhurs, orange,naaranji,rowdy,raakshasudu,lanja koduku, lamdi vedava, with punch dialogues like kanti chooputho champesthaa, addamuga narikestha,, appadamu ayipothundi, iragateestha They will all be super Duper Hit, will rewrite collections.

    Anonymous said...

    Further, the movie titles like chooskundaam raa, thoda kodadaam,pandem kodi, basti me sawaal, panjaa, jalsa are the kind of Movies, would any1 even watch Satya Harishchandra today?

    Anonymous said...

    I think I can understand the boy's action. Teacher in our school system are of low intellectual level. They are stressed out in their houses, come to school and discharge their stress on school children.

    I myself was a victim of corporal punishment. Luckily my parents stood by me and she accepted her mistake in front of the whole school. I was holding my father's hand all the time. He was so cool.

    I was so scared of that Fcuking bicth.

    I had supportive parents to handle that issue. I confess that I had indeed thought of killing her, but because there was an emotional outlet in my parents that thought subsided.

    I agree that what has happened is a sad thing. But think about from the student's perspective is all I ask.

    V

    Anonymous said...

    I agree that schools and parents are reponsible for children personality development...However, we are forgetting one thing, we have some children in the society inspired by above said movies (The student was 15 yrs old and I think his age is enough to judge) doing all these nasty things...I had my co-students in my school days (8th class) who used throw stones on teachers (While they drive their mopeds) whom they don't like b'cause they used to ask about their home work. But these two fellows never do home work and their parents don't care about their children what they do...there are some exceptional violent students. Its better to identify and treat them. Otherwise, they would become more dangerous to the society and we are witnessing some of the incidents....

    Anonymous said...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZyZTxGUe_s&feature=relmfu


    Its very interesting...

    Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.