Raja Ravindra Interview


  • Youtube::Part1 | Part2 | Part3
  • 7 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    i want my telanagan saparate cuntri andi
    its my final order
    yes its final deside of me
    give my telangana to me

    Anonymous said...

    i want my telanagan saparate cuntri andi
    its my final order
    yes its final deside of me
    give my telangana to me

    Anonymous said...

    em pikuthavu seperate telangana isthe

    Anonymous said...

    guys why are u in foreign countries? if u are so patriotic go back to u'r areas serve the people instead of barking here.

    Anonymous said...

    nee modda raa lanjakodka, 'why are you in foreign coutries' anta lanjakodku erri puuku

    Anonymous said...

    and free movies made in telangana region only for telangana people only

    Anonymous said...

    @3:09 AM
    Giving everything free means ur making people more lazy not to work for anything, where will u get money to give for free, u start robbing others :-), oh my modern day lazy robin hood ur so funny :-)