Manchu Pallaki


  • Youtube::Click here to Watch
  • 7 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I adore this movie!! thanks for posting.

    Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Anonymous said...

    @4:22...u cannibal!

    Anonymous said...

    I used to admire him a lot and i was a big fan of him but after his merger with congress i am hating him even to see his face ....

    Anonymous said...

    @1 am I am totally agree with you and I used to like him for acting talent but after merger with congress and begging for positions I dont even like to talk about him

    Anonymous said...

    @1:00 same feeling here

    Anonymous said...

    @ i hope chiranjeevi garu will see the comments here , i have been his strong admirer through out my life until he merged his party into congress, cant understand why he did that. chiranjeevi garu please come back to silver screen and do good dignified roles and continue your social service , you dont need power to serve the people.